Re: Power locks gone bonkers

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 06:28:10 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/2003 9:25:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jason.dml@bleazard.net writes:

<< I'm wondering if anyone else has had this happen. Our power locks have
 decided to start operating on their own. Usually they decide to
 randomly unlock the doors while driving, or worse, in the middle of the
 night. I've seen it happen, sometimes it gets so insistent that you
 can't keep the doors locked. I also saw it once decide to lock the
 doors on me and set the security alarm when I was sitting in the truck
 cleaning out the glove box with the engine off. >>

Been there, done that. The dealer replaced a regulator and it fixed the
problem.

Bill White - http://bionicdodge.com