Re: Cab Mounts

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 13:57:50 EDT

Tom Byrne wrote:
> Still having trouble. Sprayed the heck out of them and even tried my impact
> wrench and no movement. Still trying though.

Wow... I just used my 1/2" drive socket wrench with a 1" box-end slung
over the end and gave 'er - must be that monkey strength from moving all
them 400+ lbs. trees around at work. Try to spray a whole bunch at the
point between the upper cup and the body. Only other thing I can
suggest is creating some massive breaker bar and going VERY slowly.