Re: vibration thru steering wheel

From: Speeker (a0004096@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 17:23:28 EDT

Does this happen all of the time? Does it happen during acceleration or
during breaking? You might want to check to see of your front tires are
aligned properly. If it only happens during breaking, it might be warped
rotors. If it comes and goes at different speeds, I'd look at the front
tires.
Ta-Daa