Re: Brake rotors ( Seeping Front Wheel HuB)

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 14:08:23 EDT

""Sam Perez"" <samjperez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:beuokl$k5u$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> No installed correctly Bought a new nut . May need to check torque but I
> know the assembly is good cost me $190 bux from stealers. I dunno I am not
> so worried about it I am really disappointed with the front suspension on
> Dodge. Nothing is servicable, no fittings to lube anything and nothing is
> bolted together, IE ball joints.
>
> --
> Sam Perez

I bet you got a bad one, you should try and see if they'll give you another
one. might want to have it installed, that way if it fails they know it's
not b/c you installed it...

Believe me, I've had to replace a fair chunk of the stuff up front and I'm
pretty cheezed about it as well. Especially since It's all been under 50K
miles! Most of the stuff up there should last WAY longer than that.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L