Re: timing chain or rocker noise??

From: Sam South (sawcut64@msn.com)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 17:24:57 EDT

Hey Mike, it sounds like the timing chain....but it also sounds like a
perfect opportunity to swap in a 360!!! That way you could sell your other
360 Dak back to it's original owner..yea that sounds like a awesome plan ;)
Sam South
2003 Ram 1500 ST
4.7 5-Speed
(Still Dakless and missing my old 360 Dak)