Re: on the topic of rocker arms...

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 22:03:31 EDT

Yup.. been there done that. I was losing about 1/2 quart of oil per
fill-up due to not installing the oil baffles when I installed my Mopar
Valve Covers when I did my Crower 1.7 Rockers. That puppy really sucked
that oil in!!! Speaking of which, it's been 3-4 weeks since I put the
baffles in, and the oil level is sitting pretty.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L