Re: Ron's dead truck

From: Ron (menoldre@adelphia.net)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 00:14:27 EDT

Well...It did cross my mind. I did learn a lot about reading schematics in
this last exercise. If someone knew off the top of their head, I suppose I
wouldn't complain though :)

Also, I never knew that a fuse could break in half just by pulling it out of
the socket, basically one prong was left in the box and the plastic part and
the other prong was in my hand. Pretty weird.

-Ron