Re: help with a 95 dakota

From: Ron (menoldre@adelphia.net)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 10:23:26 EDT

I just happen to have mine right by the computer. I will type them in as my
scanner is not hooked up.

#1 green 30amp - AC or heater blower
#2 30 amp breaker - Power windows
#3 lt blue 15 amp - back-up lamps, airbag module, overhead console
#4 tan 5 amp - abs brake system
#5 yellow 20 amp - power door locks
#6 lt blue 15 amp - horn, tachometer
#7 red 10 amp - RWAL Module, stop lamp, buzzers
#8 tellow 20 amp - park, tail side marker lamps, clock and radio display
intensity, license and panel lights
#9 lt blue - 15 amp, cigar lighter
#10 yellow 20 amp - windshield wipers ans washer moter
#11 yellow 20 amp - turn signals, rwal module
#12 red 10 amp - radio
#13 pink 4 amp - cluster lights, a/c heater controls, cigar lighter light
and ash receiver light, radio lamps and overdrive switch lamp
#14 lt blue 15 amp - airbag module, speedomter, gauges, ,telltales
#15 gray 2 amp - speed control
#16 tan 5 amp - trans oil temp lamp, 4wd lamp, overdrive module, seat belt
warning buzzer
#17 open
#18 open
#19 open
#20 natural 25 amp - fog lamps and off raod lamps.

I didn't check my spelling but it looks like when I tore my #13 fuse out,
that really did knock out my interior lights. Wierd thing is that putting a
new one back in didn't help and that it was a 10 amp read fuse and not a 4
amp pink fuse that I pulled out. Maybe I should check #8.

For you #12 is the radio fuse. I don't know which one does the power
mirrors or dome light.

Hope this helps,
-Ron M
95 CC V6 Sport