Re: RE: Brake rotors

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 17:28:27 EDT

Well, went to Advance Auto, and decided to get new O2 sensors for my truck
since it keeps getting tripped (won't stay off). Since rotors were only $30
each, did that instead of turning them. Picked up the Gold pads as well,
spent $225 altogether, and most of that was the O2 sensors. Any thing I
should know about installing the sensors? Dunno if I'll get to the brakes
tonight, time will tell (gotta mow stupid yard 1st.. grumble grumble.. well,
truck needs to cool down 1st anyway)

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L