Re: Turbo Dakotas

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 08:00:46 EDT

Moving the engine and transmission sounds a little nuts... I'd stick
with the traditional way...fabricating a turbo exhaust manifold or mounting
the turbo at the exit of the factory exhaust manifold... intake piping is
necessary no matter how you do it...

If you were down here in Texas, I could show you the easiest way to do it...

Later!
Tom "Slick" North
96 Dodge Dakota 5.2L RC