Re: Re: RE: Re: toyota s-runner threat to r/t

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 11:38:15 EDT

> You'll need a helmet for 13s. For 12s, a driveshaft loop, I think ...
> maybe some other safety stuff too (no parachute though :-)).
>
> > gonna run her at Cecil :) -Dave
>
> Some guys are just plain lucky :-) Bon chance. Remember ...
> all us club cabs will be watching :-P
>
> Bob

Yup, gonna borrow a helmet for Saturday (then buy my own of course), I have
a drive shaft loop that I have to install, might be able to get it in before
Saturday, if not then probably next week. There's a RC R/T that runs at
Cecil that has everything I'll be running (same blower even, Novi 2000),
plus a cam (I think it's the 220 cam from KRC) and he runs 12 flat with good
weather, so if I can squeeze out high 12's I'll so happy you guys won't be
able to stand me LOL Although, Saturday I'll just be happy with 13's, gotta
get used to the new setup and get it all tweaked. Not only do I have to get
used to having more power, but the 2800 stall is gonna take some getting
used to as well. Should be fun :)

-Dave