Re: Re: RE: Re: toyota s-runner threat to r/t

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 07:01:18 EDT

At 03:46 PM 7/15/03 -0400, Dave D. wrote:

> I'm hoping for 12's once it's all said and done

You've got a shot at it :-)

There was an RC SC R/T at the Grand Bend Mopar day
in the Truck class. He was in the 12s. I didn't get a chance
to see what blower he was using. The one I whupped :-P in
the 1st elimination round of the Street class was a Gen III
(year/engine unknown ... just covered all over with sponsor decals)
and a humongous size blower (unknown make) was running just
above the mid-13s.

You'll need a helmet for 13s. For 12s, a driveshaft loop, I think ...
maybe some other safety stuff too (no parachute though :-)).

> gonna run her at Cecil :) -Dave

Some guys are just plain lucky :-) Bon chance. Remember ...
all us club cabs will be watching :-P

Bob