Re: Turbo Dakotas

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 22:27:01 EDT

OK; I get the point.. When he suggested moving it.. I started thinking along
the lines of fitment.. not function.
I do tend to carry quite a bit of loads with my Dak, in which case.. moving
weight forward wouldn't be that bad of a thing.
We'd just noticed the extra 6 inches(no comments from the peanut gallery on
that one) in front of the motor.. and that the cylinder head was stuffed
about into the firewall.
I don't think stock handling was that much of a concern.. or MaMopar would
have given the Daks some stiffer springs and better(on those lucky enough to
have them) sway bars. My Dak with it's stock suspension corners like a
canoe on the high seas.
Aaron Wyse
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo