Re: Turbo Dakotas

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 00:32:15 EDT

Kyle, Mines a GenII with the real Mopar 2.5L; I already have a spare intake
& exhaust manifolds from the turbo motor( turbo1). When I put the head on
my truck after I got it we checked it for clearance; and decided we didn't
want to have the manifold all cut up just to make it fit.
That's why I'm still without power in my Dak.. and am leaning more towards
a V8 in it
Aaron Wyse