re:Rear end lift ???'s (add-a-leafs?)

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 09:44:13 EDT

I used Hellwig helper springs to raise my Dak after I put a 200# fiberglass
camper top on. Also worked well when towing to level the truck. Two leaf
springs clamp on top of each leaf spring, adjust by tightning nuts on
U-bolts to increase or decrease lift.
I have seriously overloaded my Dak with gravel and these springs held up
well - had them for about 8 years.

check out model LP-15 on
http://rough.roughcountry.com/helper_springs.htm
http://jcwhitney.com/item.jhtml?ITEMID=78485

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,K&N
dropin,Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Jacobs ign,Tow
pkg,207rwhp,285rwtq