Re: Sticking Throttle

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 10:12:57 EDT

First things first, if they are sticking the tb probably needs a good
cleaning. Take it off and remove all the sensors and scrub her down with
some carb cleaner and an old (or a friends) toothbrush. They really dont
usually need to be lubed, especially an f&b with new bearings in it.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid