Re: head unit is fine, no continuity in wires

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 10:03:26 EDT

""Brian Tong"" <thedude807@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:BAY2-F139VNKdVVDMCc0001415c@hotmail.com...

> I really don't want to run new wires to each speaker. I mean I REALLY
dont
> want to.

Why not?!?! It's loads of fun. It only took me about 9 hours to install my
entire setup, insluding rewiring everything. Weird part is that it only
took me like 3 hours to take it all out when I had to put the stock head
unit back in. I still haven't gotten it all hooked back up yet. I may work
on it this weekend so that it looks all pretty for the BBQ.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L