Re: toyota s-runner...now hyundai

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 11:00:22 EDT

""Gabriel A. Couriel"" <gcouriel@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:FKEOIPEDPEIANCIJNEGGEEKFCAAA.gcouriel@bellsouth.net...

> Josh, you've got a V6... that means NO SPEED FOR YOU!!!
>
> Gabe Couriel

Gabe, just you wait until I get that under-the-rail toolbox... A nice 25#
bottle will be going in there. I'm getting started doing the research now
to set something up possibly using the mega squirt (or something similar) to
control a N20 system. I'm looking for a 100hp wet shot to start. I'll
definitely have another motor on the engine stand just in case something
goes awry. Hopefully I can put something together for next summer but it's
gonna be tricky as I'm losing my place to live next May.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L