Re: Re: Help w/ aftermarket stereo install!!

From: Brian Tong (thedude807@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 13:56:42 EDT

No the head unit works properly. the amp works, the sub works, and if I
plug the speaker out put leads from the head unit directly to a loose
speaker or something, it works perfectly. But the wires in the dash harness
seem to have come "disconnected" from the speakers in the doors/rears. If I
put the Ohm meter on the +/- wires of the DASH harness, there is no
continuity. So I think I'm just going to run wire from the head unit to
each speaker. A pain, but necessary.