RE: RE: Blackstone oil analysis question(s)

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 13:55:34 EDT

For what it's worth, my last analysis from Blackstone on my 4.7L Grand
Cherokee was normal and they even included a comment about it having good
oil and air filtration. I use Mobil 1 5w30, and K&N oil and air filters
(FIPK). After inquiring about their experience with K&N products they
replied... "We have no problems with K&N oil or air filters. They appear to
do a good job from what we see."

RayB