Re: toyota s-runner threat to r/t

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 11:10:05 EDT

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message
news:sf17c20f.088@mail.dhs.state.il.us...

> Why, yes, I am....
>
> Don't apologize to chad, it's a sign of weakness. You have to be tougher
than that, because your truck is lacking two drive wheels and two cylinders,
yo udon't have anything to fall back on save a nice polish job and your own
intestinal fortitude...

It was a nice polish job, wasn't it? I got so many compliments on that, you
don't even know.

Hey, one day I'll make up for that whole lacking 2 cylinders thing, but I
can definately deal with having 2 less drive wheels. I just can't see
myself driving a 4x4.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L