Re: Re: New Featured Ride posted on www.gsmotorsports.com

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 11:15:46 EDT

<raymond.irons@gm.com> wrote in message
news:OFDFD1128E.69046BBB-ON85256D67.004FCD19@mail.gm.com...

> I agree it s nice truck and a lot of good quality work has been put in to
> it. Only one thing puzzles me. The written specs on the truck say the rear
> is a "locker". I thought that meant when you line lock to do your burn
out,
> both rear wheels are supposed to spin. The burnout pic appears to have
only
> the right rear wheel spinning a cloud of smoke.
>
> Not flaming, just trying to clarify something in my own mind......
>

> Ray Irons
> Dover, DE

I disagree, the smoke looks to be coming about from the center of the rear
end of the truck to me. The picture also looks like the truck is moving up
to get staged after the burnout. Notice that the brake lights are not
illuminated. I could be wrong though, the only way to truly clarify this is
to be shown a burnout video....

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L