Re: odd squeak

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 12:20:37 EDT

I have the same squeak, and have been all over the underside of the truck, looking, and haven't found a thing... If I find it, I'll let you know...

>>> mike-lists@tepidcola.com 07/18/03 02:54AM >>>

first of a few questions I have tonight:

while tooling around the northeast this past weekend I noticed an odd
suspension related squeak under my truck. any small shock is enough to
make it happen, and I'm not quite sure where to start looking. Body
mounts? suspension bushings somewhere?

I'll be crawling all over and under it again this weekend doing fluids
and upgrades, so if anyone has any suggestions as for what to look for,
holler.

thanks,

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:         <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak.html>