Re: Ugh. I'm a tool.

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 21:42:55 EDT

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 21:21:51 -0400, andy levy <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote:

> Warranty should cover it. A couple years ago we had a batch of bad
> NV3500s on the list, several guys lost their trannies in clsoe
> succession.
>
> I've got 8K on my truck now and never drove a stick before, haven't
> managed to break the transmission yet. I wouldn't lay total blame on
> yourself.

If you knew what I did, you'd blame me too. But thanks for your confidence
in me. :D

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

http://www.granroyal.org/dakota

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner (soon to be installed) Sony P5 8" Subwoofer (soon to be installed) Q-custom Enclosure (soon to be installed) Business Consoile