Re: Re: Coke!

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 00:39:56 EDT

DaPurpleRT wrote:

> Jon,
>
> Aside from water, what other non-carbonated drinks have you found???

Iced Tea... Which I'll have you know is NOT simply cold tea like I get
whenever I'm in an american restaurant. About the only place one could
find actual unsweetened iced tea (and even then not totally,) in Canada
would be Lipton brand bottled iced tea - and I know, I work in a
convenience store.

Flat pop (I guess it's "soda" to you Americans).

Sports drinks... which contain a surprising amount of salt to replace
your electrolytes, but which can make you thirsty again if you're not
actually exercising.