Re: Re: Coke!

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 09:40:45 EDT

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 21:39:56 -0700, Kyle Vanditmars <kylevan@telus.net>
wrote:

> DaPurpleRT wrote:
>>
>> Jon,
>>
>> Aside from water, what other non-carbonated drinks have you found???
>>

> Iced Tea... Which I'll have you know is NOT simply cold tea like I get
> whenever I'm in an american restaurant. About the only place one could
> find actual unsweetened iced tea (and even then not totally,) in Canada
> would be Lipton brand bottled iced tea - and I know, I work in a
> convenience store.
>
> Flat pop (I guess it's "soda" to you Americans).
>
> Sports drinks... which contain a surprising amount of salt to replace
> your electrolytes, but which can make you thirsty again if you're not
> actually exercising.

Iced tea is simply cold tea. When I order iced tea in resturants here in
the states, alli get is tea in a glass full of ice. I have to add my own
sugar and lemon if I want it. Which is why I never order iced tea, you can
never get enough sugar to mix into it when its cold. Try making your own
iced tea. It tastes better that way anyhow. And those sports drinks are
loaded with as much sugar as a coke is.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

http://www.granroyal.org/dakota

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner (soon to be installed) Sony P5 8" Subwoofer (soon to be installed) Q-custom Enclosure (soon to be installed) Business Consoile