Re: RE: Re: Valve Covers Group Buy - Update

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 06:43:24 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/2003 6:01:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bill@nissley.com writes:

> BlackDak93,
> Do you have any update on this?
>
> Thanks,
> Bill

When I last talked to Dwayne, it was a go. He said the valve covers were
coming through with gaskets and bolts. A guy posted the other day that he had
not gotten the valve covers and bolts. However, he talked to Dwayne and I think
he got it squared away. My best advice is to call Dwayne at Tenafly and
square away that detail before you order. With gaskets and bolts, it's a good
deal. Without gaskets and bolts, it's still the best pricing out there right
now.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT - under construction