Re: RE: Re: Valve Covers Group Buy - Update

From: BlackDak93 (stephen.barnett@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 12:06:38 EDT

Bill,
Sorry, I've been away from the computer for a couple of days. I talked to
Dwayne, I think it was Thursday. He said he would check into it and see if
he could get me the gaskets and bolts. He is supposed to get back to me. I
hope he does. He said he would update you as well. I sure would like to get
this resolved. I have a valve cover gasket leaking oil out and I sure do
need to get it fixed. I would recommend anyone check first before buying.
Those gaskets and bolts are not cheap.
Steve