Re: Re: Looking for a second car - Dallas-Ft.Worth Area

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 10:10:36 EDT

> Maybe. I haven't paid much attention to VW's. When I was car-hunting, I
> asked a dealer what he had with a stick, and he said, "only that Jetta
over
> there" and pointed to a _little_ car. It's entirely possible he was
> mistaken, and thus, I as well...
>
> --
> -Jon

He must have been an idiot, the majority of VWs that I've seen are sticks,
you almost have to special order an auto. I've always liked VW's manual
trannys, learned to drive on an '81 Rabbit 5-speed. My ex's family are all
die-hard VW drivers (her dad's a VW mechanic), so I had a lot of exposure to
them LOL

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T