Re: Re: RE: Novi-2000 Dyno #'s

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 02:14:02 EDT

I called SDCE the other on their compter system that they use to tune the
vehicles.

for the life of me I cant remember the name of the stand alone engine
management system that they use. I know its not any of the more well known
ones. but anyway I have info coming on it. I can scan the info and email it
to you. also the fuel and timing computer that's in the ATI kit is
$490-492.
somewhere around there. it might be an option as well. I pretty sure it's
the aeromotive computer.

congrats on the numbers sofar.