Chicago Caravanners and the Bleazards

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 10:56:50 EDT

Ok, you crazy folks totally got off track on the other thread, so in this
one let's keep it clean, and only containing info about cravaning, and
meeting times etc.
Or else i'm turning this truck around right now!!!! hehe

Ok, Chicago folks are coming up sometime on Wednesday afternoon into
Windsor?
I think about 2:00 PM would be a safe time to setup a meeting time, that
gives you guys time to get through the border etc.
Call me on my cell (from a pay phone) when you guys get across into Windsor:
792-0019

It doesn't matter to me if you take the bridge or tunnel across from
Detroit, they are both within a couple minutes' drive from my place. And
they both have McDonald's right near by, so they are very easy places to
meet at, and have pay phones.
I don't know if you guys will want to hang out for say an hour or so, just
to break up the drive and get a bit of rest? But, that will affect when we
will be able to meet up with the Bleazards. (If we are still doing that or
not???)

If we leave Windsor at 3:00 pm, we will likely get to the Peace bridge
border crossing by about 6:30 or thereabouts...

Lemme know what everyone thinks of that.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....