Re: Chicago Caravanners and the Bleazards

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 14:27:57 EDT

I'm actually planning on leaving my house at about 7am tomorrow morning and
driving straight through on I-90. I do however, plan on taking the caravan
through Canada on the way back home from the BBQ. That way I can take it at
my own pace on the way there and even if it takes 10 hours I'll still be
there by about 5 - 6pm. I'd rather just drive to get there and call it a
day and meet y'all when we get there. Otherwise, if I took I-94 through MI
to Canada, I'd be there about 11:30ish - about 2 1/2 hours early for a 2pm
meeting.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""Mr. Plow"" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:BAY8-F375qX8eU1PF0B00009207@hotmail.com... > > Ok, you crazy folks totally got off track on the other thread, so in this > one let's keep it clean, and only containing info about cravaning, and > meeting times etc. > Or else i'm turning this truck around right now!!!! hehe > > Ok, Chicago folks are coming up sometime on Wednesday afternoon into > Windsor? > I think about 2:00 PM would be a safe time to setup a meeting time, that > gives you guys time to get through the border etc. > Call me on my cell (from a pay phone) when you guys get across into Windsor: > 792-0019 > > It doesn't matter to me if you take the bridge or tunnel across from > Detroit, they are both within a couple minutes' drive from my place. And > they both have McDonald's right near by, so they are very easy places to > meet at, and have pay phones. > I don't know if you guys will want to hang out for say an hour or so, just > to break up the drive and get a bit of rest? But, that will affect when we > will be able to meet up with the Bleazards. (If we are still doing that or > not???) > > If we leave Windsor at 3:00 pm, we will likely get to the Peace bridge > border crossing by about 6:30 or thereabouts... > > Lemme know what everyone thinks of that. > > > > The Adam Blaster > Two words, figure it out..... > > _________________________________________________________________ > Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. > http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail >