Re: Anyone going to be late for the 03 BBQ?

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 11:07:43 EDT

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:00:39 andy levy wrote:

> We have an offical start day?

Yep, it's right on the event profile and everything. Date: Friday and
Saturday. In the past, Norah and I have tried to get down there early to
help Jon get ready, as the whole thing was as much my idea as his, so I
figured the least I could do was help out. Somehow the event seems to be
growing. Pretty soon anyone who wants to help out with the preparation
work before people start showing up will have to be there the week
before. Never thought it would take off like it has :-).

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer