Re: short block

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 12:06:34 EDT

Hey sam. I know both you and mark had a simular set up. Did you have much
trouble running the nv3500's? I have a buddy with a blown 318 that keeps
going through them. I'm about to purchase a tranny to run behind my
nitroused 6cyl since my ax15 is hurting. I'd like to be able to run it
behind the 360 as well untill I can save the cash for the tremec kit from
keisler.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid