Tune up from HELL!!!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 03:19:47 EDT

I just got done doing a tune up on my truck.....I started Saturday morning!!

My problems started right off the bat when I pulled off the wires and saw
the connectors that were supposed to be in the boot still on the plugs. So
then I spent an hour trying to get the connectors off the plugs so I could
get the spark plug socket in. So after that I started pulling the plugs
out, got 4 of them out then ran into one that just would not budge, and the
other infamous plug that's an inch from the brake booster. I soaked the
stuck plug with some PB blaster and stated to attempt to get the other one.
All of a sudden it got dark and I had to call it a night.

Sunday was a little better....I had to fix my 10 speed bike so I could head
to AutoZone for some wires and a swivel head socket. I guess they knew I
f**ked something up when they saw me pedal up on the schwinn. So I got the
wires, got back home and went at it. I grabbed my trusty breaker bar and
the stuck plug popped right out. Then the swivel head socket was just what
I needed for the one by the booster. So after that, I put the new plugs in,
and changed the cap & rotor. By the time I was done with everything it was
6pm....and I just crashed. However the fun isn't over with yet.....I still
have to put my accel box in and change the coil.

I admit, I have no ungodly business working on my truck....I'm just too
cheap to hire someone to the crap :)

Gary Hedlin
President
Hedlin Web Designs
http://www.hedlin.net

Gary's Wisdom- #1

-No matter what you say, you will always offend some stupid people!