Re: Re: Cab Mounts

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 03:33:14 EDT

Aaron Wyse wrote:
> Yes.. Go to Lowes or Home Depot.. and simply pick out the ones you want.
> Keep it simple.
> Those bolts don't need the Mopar part number to fit. standard thread and
> lengths I'm sure.

Yeah... the bolts should be available from any hardware store. If you
can get a length, width, thread pitch, etc. it shouldn't be too hard to
buy 6 of them. The washers aren't really washers... they're more like
metal cups. My only suggestion would be to go junkyard diving and try
to pick up a decent set off of a junked Dak.