OT: Chrysler Crossfire

From: SCalHOTROD@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 03:49:36 EDT

Sheesh, what a bunch of hoopla over a big hunk of plastic. I went and sat in
one today. The interior "looks" really great, but when you actually examine
it, it reminds me of model car plastic.

The center console lid even hits the divider between the passenger
compartment and the back cargo area.

I think Here Zetsche rushed this one a bit too much...

Cool looking car though, too bad the sales guy at the dealership (Falore in
Sunnyvale, CA) was such a jerk. Maybe I would have test drove the thing.

Good potential street rod parts in it...

Chris
Santa Clara, CA