Re: OT: Chrysler Crossfire

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 04:22:11 EDT

I saw a few at the dealer a few days ago... looks nice from a distance but
up close you can see DC's cost cutting in full force. I'ld like to see what
one looks like with 2-3 years driving on it.

DC has some issues... I tried ordering a R/T a few months ago and the sales
manager couldnt...they stopped taking orders on them completely. If you can
read the writing on the wall, you can see theyre discontinuing the 3.9, 5.2,
and 5.9, replacing them with the newer 3.7, 4.7, 5.7 (hemi) magnums. This
is deffinitly a transitional period for DC, and I hope they dont screw
things up even more.

--
Gary Hedlin
President

Gary's Wisdom- #1

-No matter what you say, you will always offend some stupid people! <SCalHOTROD@aol.com> wrote in message news:a9.44c526ef.2c4cf510@aol.com... > > Sheesh, what a bunch of hoopla over a big hunk of plastic. I went and sat in > one today. The interior "looks" really great, but when you actually examine > it, it reminds me of model car plastic. > > The center console lid even hits the divider between the passenger > compartment and the back cargo area. > > I think Here Zetsche rushed this one a bit too much... > > Cool looking car though, too bad the sales guy at the dealership (Falore in > Sunnyvale, CA) was such a jerk. Maybe I would have test drove the thing. > > Good potential street rod parts in it... > > Chris > Santa Clara, CA