Re: Late for the 03 BBQ

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 06:08:26 EDT

Hey, DML,

Susan & I will DEFINITELY be late...probably by a year! We won't be there
because the A-frame we're building is not progressing as well as we'd hoped.
We'd like it to be a little more weatherproof before we go away for a couple
of days...*sigh*... By the looks of this week's forecast, we're not gonna
get ANYTHING done, so the weekend is our only chance to work on it...
We will check in on the progressing of the activities thru the pix &
posts...Hope everyone has a good time & all the vehicles hold up to the
"PIT" & trails, & everyone makes it there & back safely...
L8r,

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(in a "porked" house)
Averill Park, NY