RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: check this- rear wheel dyno of stock 5.7

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 07:00:45 EDT

They have/had a couple of hemi-rams (at least three) at the new Dodge
dealership here in Chantilly, VA. I looked at two of them about two months
ago when getting my Dak inspected. About three weeks ago I pulled up behind
one of them at the light in front of the dealership. We were both turning
left onto the highway. Let's just say a nicely mod'ed Dak will take a
hemi-ram.
Rich - Ashburn, VA