Re: RE: Slightly OT: Where have all the manual trannies gone?

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 16:13:04 EDT

Chris,
Well, yeah, but I bought both of my present vehicles used :-).
It would be nice if I could order a 1997 in 2003, though! :-)

--
-Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com
""Chris Hogan"" <chogan@logikos.com> wrote in message

> Maybe I'm under the wrong impression here...can't you order exactly what
you want if they don't have it on the lot?

> I had to special order my Dak for exactly this reason...no manual
transmissions on the lot.  Waiting 4 or more weeks is worth it to get
exactly the right thing (still hard, but worth it).

> Chris

Ford