Not DML caravanning, general questions

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 14:25:15 EDT

I am planning on arriving (via an all-american route) late wedensday, or possibly early Thursday (if I stop to sleep). I'm all about tow-hooks and trail clearing then....

There is a decent store nearby?
Thursday and Friday food is catch as catch can?
How about cooking?
Bring your own stove?
Does Jon have a firepit/grill for brats, etc?
Is there a resturaunt close by?

I am mostly asking out of my interest at being as low-maintenence of a guest as possible. The G/F and I will be pitching a tent and will be more or less self-contained (gas grill, etc.) and I am trying to sort-of plan meals and such, and figure out what I need to bring....

>>> jason.dml@bleazard.net 07/20/03 11:17AM >>>
... We'll be busy setting up our RV and then
making a trip for groceries while Jon's still at work...