Re: ATTN: '03 BBQ Caravan folks

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 15:53:08 EDT

On Monday, Jul 21, 2003, at 13:28 America/New_York, Neil W. Bellenger
wrote:

> We spent the weekend in Alabama and I just got finished wading through
> the
> e-mail.

hope you enjoyed yourself. I know how email backups go -- very well.
we're good friends, the backlog and I =)

> I'm off Clover Street near Mendon Ponds park. For westbound travel on
> the
> Thruway, I usually take Lehigh Station to interchange 46 in Henrietta.

you know where the Tim Horton's is at Lehigh and 15? could be a good
place to meet up and get wake-up juice. otherwise it would be easy
enough to meet up at the cash box. what time were you thinking? 8? 9?

unless anyone else from around here or passing through is interested we
may as well take this off-list. (if anyone else is interested, holler)

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech