RE: RE: water (was Coke)

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 16:44:56 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Michael
Maskalans
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 3:59 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: water (was Coke)

On Monday, Jul 21, 2003, at 07:19 America/New_York, Rick Barnes wrote:

> Not at all, just stating that the ridiculous statements are easily
> refuted

yes they are, but only when reasonable people are involved in the
discussion. in my ever humble opinion we ought to either STFU or take
this to the OT list where it definitely belongs.

*Happy to take it off topic, but I did not originate the discussion, simply
followed it.

> How does that make it personal?

if you don't understand I'm certainly not telling you.

*I understand perfectly that you cannot explain something that does not
exist. It was not personal but too bad if you take it that way.

> Sounds to me as if you are making it personal. :|

by the way, calling everything someone you disagree with says "stupid"
and "contrived" rather than actually refuting it is pretty close to the
definition of personal. you just haven't called any of *us* stupid.
yet.

--

*I gave my proof, you never gave yours, just your unsubstantiated statements, thus you said something stupid. I was not calling you stupid, only what you said was stupid, but take it anyway you like. My comments were not aimed at anyone but you, though you seem to want me to call everyone on the list stupid, I will not fall for your petty attempt. Yawn, this is too easy....

Rascal

Michael Maskalans <http://mike.tepidcola.com/> Apple Campus Rep - ClassTech Consultant - Printer Tech mobile.612.618.4652 campus.585.274.2246 fax.954.697.0487