Re: Magnum camshaft

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 20:54:03 EDT

Mopar Performance makes a couple different Cams for the Magnum v8.

They also have matched valvetrain components.

Another source is KRC Performance
and Muscletrucks.net

A short duration @.050 of 200-220
with a lift of .450-.512 would make the power you are looking for without a
super high price tag.

If your seriously looking at adding a Supercharger, select a Cam with a 114
lobe separation angle..........

It'll idle smoother and not confuse the PCM.....

Use the stock 1.6 ratio rocker arm kit
from Crower, Comp Cams, or Crane.

These kits generally fit and work with minimal hassle.

Good Luck!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 4wd
3.9 Blown / Nitroused