Bleeding brakes

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 18:33:09 EDT

Ok, question here. Was about to undertake replacing my rotors & pads when I
realized that I need to bleed the brakes when doing this. What's entitled
when bleeding the brakes? Just want to make sure I can do it before I
undertake doing the brakes, since I need the Dakota in the morning. Which,
I'm thinking I'm already too late, because I started lossening the brake
hose line in the front right, and tightened it back down once I started
losing brake fluid... I'm guessing that means I now have air bubbles in my
brake line now, and I have to bleed it either way now???

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L