Re: Re: Bleeding brakes

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 21:50:12 EDT

*duhh* C-Clamp.. About the only basic tool I DON'T have :-)

Well, I put the tire back on after testing the brake pedal a little bit
(which seemed fine)... Took it for about a 5 min drive, and didn't notice
anything abnormal with the brakes... I'll get the C-clamp and probably
actually do the swap on Saturday after I help a friend move.. Thanks for
the tips!