Re: Trail condition report?

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 01:38:32 EDT

On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 12:58 AM, andy levy wrote:

> That's what I've been worried about. We get all the same stuff here
> in SYR. Softball got cancelled last night due to the rain. At least
> it held off today.

held off, my ass =)
I still have a shock remote control air leak and no tow hooks thanks to
the rain all midafternoon.

of course, just as I finished putting my cab back together (had to pull
up carpet to put in the shock hoop, which I'll have to either weld or
modify to clear my drive shaft =( ), it cleared up.
that was nice for cleaning all the scheiße out of my bed, though. now
I just have *organized* tools and the all-important snakie-snacks and
drinkie-drinks. clothing and tent to be added later =)

T-minus 7:40 to departure. maybe I should get to bed? nah.... ;-)

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech