Re: auto loc flame thrower kit

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 04:52:09 EDT

There are a number of guy's that build and show what they call "Flame
Thrower
Cars"

The principal is basically the same except that they use a ignitor in the
exhaust pipe
to light the exhaust,

then fuel it with propane that's dispensed from a nozzle directly below the
exhaust pipe's out let that's aimed up and away from the car.

These things will shoot flames up to 25ft
and they have to wrap the back of the car in Nomex to prevent paint
blistering.

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 4wd
3.9 Blown / Nitroused