Re: auto loc flame thrower kit

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 11:07:37 EDT

I mentioned that to my dad and he just laughed... he said they used to hot
wire a spark plug in their old cars(pre-cats) on the exhaust sys and toggle
them in the dash. an adjustment of the carb and a little timing and he said
them flames reached about 10 feet...

Anyway, I cannot see doing something like that on a new motor on purpose

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73
'95 Ext Cab 3.9Mag 4x4 Flame Red